Tuesday, April 24, 2012

How should I upgrade my video card performance?

Right now I have a gtx 260. Would it be better if I got another one of those and ran them in SLI or should I upgrade to a gtx 460? Which would increase performance more? Which would be quieter? Which would take less energy?|||Is is almost always better to just upgrade than to go with multiple video cards.|||I also have the gtx260, what i recommenden (and doing myself too) is too wait for when the graphics card reached the point that it cant handle the games anymore. Then buy a new graphics card. If you get the 460 gtx now, it maybe holds up for about 1-2 years, or what for the gtx 260 to expire in about 1 year and get a better card for the same price you have a gtx460 now for.



sorry for my bad english

No comments:

Post a Comment