Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Video card performance?

Looking to make a few upgrades on my HP m7790e Media Center PC. It currently has the integrated video card setup; GeForce 6150 LE . I don't do games, I just like high performance for TV, video(movies), HDTV, High resolution pictures, enhance Aero experience.

It has a PCI Express x16 slot. Will it run PCI Express x16 2.0?



Will I notice a performance increase going from GeForce 6150 LE to this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…|||A PCI Express x16 slot on your motherboard will not work with PCI Express 2.0 x16 cards to their fullest potential. They will work, but only as well as the PCI Express x16 slot will allow (which is still pretty darn good).



The BFG Tech video card will perform better than your current integrated graphics. Much better, actually. I'd go ahead and get it if you want better video performance.



Regards,



Lucien Briscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment