Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Is there such a thing as an external video card that can boost my laptops intergrated video cards performance?

dude, it's a dell!

May I have a link?|||There are external video adapters which connect to external monitors and provide greatly improved performance for laptops, like the ATI XGP and Vidock2:|||No, there's literally nothing you can do. That link is for an external video card that is NOT designed to render 3D gaming, it's just to allow extra displays for presentations. I used to sell them when I worked at TigerDirect. If you have a laptop, your'e screwed. This is why real games game on desktops and use cheap laptops for school and work where graphics power doesn't matter.|||If you have Vista, customize under Adjust Visual Effects. Uncheck enable transparent glass, and anything that says fade or animate.



Chick, kindly mention your operating system when asking questions.



How'd you know that I'm a dude?|||Here is a link you can check out. I am not sure if this is what your looking for though:



http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/vido…

No comments:

Post a Comment